Sunday, January 6, 2008

Snow, snow and more snow













We have been hit all week with a ton of snow. We had 12-14 inches overnight one night, and then a few more inches the next day. The girls have LOVED having snow to play in. Mads will lay out in our backyard and lick the snow. Halle carries around chunks of snow and pretends that it is her baby. We have been sledding most days this week. One day we went over to a county park a mile or so away, and went tubing. The girls had so much fun. We stopped at the park on the way out and the girls found a garbage can that had icicles on it... What a delicious treat. They had started sucking on them before I noticed..... I was slightly grossed out. My mom would have been thoroughly disgusted. We are now melting now and only have a few inches left.
Hopefully it will snow again soon... but not too soon. We miss sledding already.

Although we do not miss trying to comb out Halle's hair afterwards...

3 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

Your girls are the cutest! Now that the snow's melting I need to make sure you get back the dance pad. They'll need some inside stuff to keep them busy. :)

I love the videos too!

LindsayB said...

lucky, your snow melts! our snow falls in october and piles up until april or may when it finally melts. cute gals.

Kelly said...

I LOVE Halle's hair. How long does it take to comb it out? And what kind of hat does she wear? I'll be sure not to buy one.