So we want to know what you think our little one is.... Boy, or girl... We found out today. Let us know what you think. Halle says no matter what it is Shaggy.
You guys know where I stand. And, I'm going to be CRUSHED if I'm wrong, so if it's a girl will you please give her a boy name (Shaggy works) and dress her in blue?
Mike is so much man that it would be nice to have another girl around to counteract things. In truth I hope it is a manchild. Hope all is well. Janice is sure excited for you to come to the promised land in April. Mike I can still save you a spot out here if you change your mind about a fellowship.
I'm not going to guess either way but after having two girls and then a boy I will just say it was a nice change of pace. Wait, did I just say that? But if it's a girl then I will be jealous of all the cute clothes you'll get to buy.
Hey Kelly! I'm a blog-stalker...but not really! Look at your cute family! Obviously from what I gather your husband needs a son, so I'm pulling for him. We have a little boy and it's so fun! Good to see you though!
7 comments:
You guys know where I stand. And, I'm going to be CRUSHED if I'm wrong, so if it's a girl will you please give her a boy name (Shaggy works) and dress her in blue?
Mike is so much man that it would be nice to have another girl around to counteract things. In truth I hope it is a manchild. Hope all is well. Janice is sure excited for you to come to the promised land in April. Mike I can still save you a spot out here if you change your mind about a fellowship.
I'm going with Shaggy this time around. Keepin' my fingers crossed for you Mike!
I'm not going to guess either way but after having two girls and then a boy I will just say it was a nice change of pace. Wait, did I just say that? But if it's a girl then I will be jealous of all the cute clothes you'll get to buy.
We say Shaggy all the way!!! Even though girls are a lot fun, it's fun to buy trucks, camo and little manly clothes :)
hmmmm ... you're being too mysterious ... that makes me hope that the TADA will be that you're getting a BOY!?!?
Hey Kelly! I'm a blog-stalker...but not really! Look at your cute family! Obviously from what I gather your husband needs a son, so I'm pulling for him. We have a little boy and it's so fun! Good to see you though!
Post a Comment