Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Hot Lips Hal
So I took Mads and Halle to the gym on Monday and they played in the Kids Care area, while I worked out. When I went back to pick them up, Halle was sitting at a picnic table that was wedged into a corner, with a little boy (who in Maddie's words is not our same color). The little boy was the one closest to the corner, and least likely to be able to escape. Halle was sitting beside him, putting her hand over top of his, and getting her face right up in his. Very Un-Halle like behavior. A few times when I glanced over she was REALLY close. I finished signing them out, and we started heading out. After a drink at the drinking fountain she leaned over to me and said... "Mom, I like to kiss boys!". When I asked her where she kissed them, she said, "here....and here...and here, and here and here" (as she pointed to nearly every square inch of her face. I had a really hard time not laughing. Even her boy crazy sister has not reached that milestone yet, and at 4 years old. Now, any fears about Halle having gender confusion should be put to rest. She seems to be a hot blooded American woman. (Oh, and Mike was proud that we were preaching cultural tolerance on Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Go political correctness.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a riot! Good thing those cute girls will have a brother to keep an eye on them... hee hee!
so cute!!
I also loved the video of the envelope licking!! :)
That's it. No more watching High School Musical! I think she's getting romance ideas from it. Or maybe you and Mike need to stop being all over each other in front of the kids. :)
I'm very proud that she is drawn to those of different ethnic backgrounds. No wonder her and Beck get along so well!
Post a Comment