As many of you know, we are done with residency in 6 months!!! How that happened, I will never know. It seems like we just started. (we are having so much fun- at least I am- that time is flying by way too fast). Anyways Mike has always wanted to do a sports medicine fellowship. And since we are already in the residency mode, I said "What's another year?". So in one week from today we will find out where we matched for Mike's fellowship. Pretty fun, and scary all at once. Here is Colton Sporting duds from Some of Mike's top picks. (to be diplomatic we will not tell you who we ranked where, but stay tuned next Wed to see which team Colton will be cheering on next year.)
Notre Dame (South Bend)

BYU (Provo)

University of Washington (Seattle)

We also applied to University of Utah, and Wisconsin. We did not have anything from either of their teams... oops. We did the best we could with what we have.
6 comments:
You should have called. We could have outfitted Colton in some Utes attire (the girls too). Good Luck.
We hope Mike ends up at his first choice. A program would be stupid not to have him as their first choice. Best of luck. We can't wait to hear. If he wants to end up in South Bend and does not, we are going to fly out and kick McAward and Lavallee in the butt.
I think colton looks the best in Notre Dame colors. If you guys end up someother place then here then I will be the one to tackle McAward and Lavallee while Spanos kicks him in the butt.
I hope you get your first pick...none of them are near me, so I can't be selfish. Why not UVA? It's a good school... Colton looks awesome in all the outfits. He is getting BIG! Good luck!
Wow - Colton looks like such a stud! He looks super happy in the Notre Dame duds... Best Wishes wherever you go! :-)
Have a nice time whole year.
Work from home
Post a Comment