Wednesday, December 17, 2008
A Sight For Sore Eyes
Colton has been not feeling his best these last few days. I have been covered a few times in emesis (aka vomit) and a few times in some really fabulous bowel movements of the loose variety. Now I am no stranger to poop. Mike and I fell in love in a nursing home, and have dealt with a number of different instances there (like the resident who liked to paint with poop, and the resident who liked to scoot down the floor on his bottom leaving skid marks). And almost without fail, any kid in diapers (and some without) seem to leave there mark for me at my place. Well, in all my years as an expert, I have rarely seen a "movement" of such skill. Colton seemed to get just as much on the outside of his diaper as he did on the inside. You cannot appreciate the picture as much as you would have if you were here.....nor can you appreciate the odor. Needless to say, I have spent much of my "spare" time lately trying to scrub mustard yellow goo out of my darling son's clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh, gross!! A poop classic.
To add to the poop lore...my oldest once went in his room, pooped, take off his diaper, then slid the offending poop under his door into the hallway. That is, of course, in addition to all the other nastiness of smearing it on his toys and the wall, etc. At least Colton isn't obstinate yet and poops innocently. I once witnessed my kid take off his diaper and pee on it.
That picture is truly amazing. I always knew Colton was talented, I just never knew the extent of his ability. Absolutely stunning.
Kelly, I too have been dealing with a lot of extra stinky diapers this holiday season due to the amount of sugar I have been eating. Try using a bar of Fels-Naptha soap to take out the yellow stains. Merry Christmas! Love you guys!
Oh my, that is graphic.
Thanks for the picture of poop. I can only imagine what that clean up would have consisted of. A strip down and tub, right?
oh, dear... we'd almost forgotten such things! Thanks for the 'gentle' reminder... we're waiting for our newest little man to arrive anyday now and impress us with his 'skills'! Merry Christmas to you!
Lovely!
so gross! I forgot all about the fun of a baby!
Post a Comment