
So, we're trying to be good parents and teach our children the true meaning of Christmas. Sometimes, I wonder why we bother.
Mike: Aren't we so blessed to live in such a nice, warm house? (It's freakin' freezing in South Bend.) Did you guys know that some people don't even have a house?
Halle: Yeah, and they could get hit by a tornado.
Maddie: At least they could hide in a garbage can.
7 comments:
HA ha ha hee hee hee that's SO funny - i'm laughing right out loud! kids say the darn-dest things!
That was hillarious. Merry Christmas.
Chucklin' away. =) Your kids are funny!
Take heart. I'm sure all those good teachings sink in somewhere...
So Cute. So, um, this may be a little weird, but are you the Kelly that lived on the 1200 floor of Taylor Hall at BYU 97-98? I was looking at my friend from high school, Emilee Wells' blog and saw your picture and it looked SO familiar. If it's you, I'd love to hear from you & get back in touch! (If it's you - I was your RA, remember me???)
And I just noticed Sum Greater. How do you know Jenni???????
http://thebusybutlers.blogspot.com
I love it! too cute!
How random that Millie found you?? Isn't it a small world?
I love it! So dang funny! Because really, if you can hide in a garbage can, a tornado can rage and storm, and you'll be just fine.
Post a Comment