Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

We loved having a long weekend together as a family. It was so nice and relaxing, just what some of us that are lacking A LOT of sleep need.
Here are some pictures of the Labor day pool party we went to at one of the Dr.'s house.

Maddie never has been good at sitting still. I tried really hard to get this taken before it was too late, but she managed to jump before I zoomed. Maybe that will teach her to hold still.



Halle's Superman... she has been so brave this year.




Poor baby Colton before his first underwater experience....yes, even after 3 kids Mike still thinks that they are toys.


2 comments:

emily said...

i'm so glad to see that you got an actual vacation for Labor day!! and as for that Mike guy - he's slightly special ... ed sometimes! but we can't help but love him!

Bonnie said...

You have such cute kids! I loved watching your girls dive and Colton was so funny in the water! Thanks again for letting me use your camra!