We had record rain fall a week ago when two storms, including the remnants of Hurricane Ike, passed through. It dumped about 11 inches of rain in 2 days, and we had lots of flooding in northern Indiana. Thankfully, our house was spared, but I sure spent a lot of time outside fiddling with our rain gutters and down spouts! I think our grass grew about 4 inches in 48 hours. The girls had a blast playing in the rain, running through the huge puddles and racing pretend boats down the overflowing gutters. We decided to take advantage of the rain by washing the car...a handy trick I learned back in my sunny home town of Seattle!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Rain storm!
Colton's still a cutie. We sure love to listen to him coo and laugh!

We had record rain fall a week ago when two storms, including the remnants of Hurricane Ike, passed through. It dumped about 11 inches of rain in 2 days, and we had lots of flooding in northern Indiana. Thankfully, our house was spared, but I sure spent a lot of time outside fiddling with our rain gutters and down spouts! I think our grass grew about 4 inches in 48 hours. The girls had a blast playing in the rain, running through the huge puddles and racing pretend boats down the overflowing gutters. We decided to take advantage of the rain by washing the car...a handy trick I learned back in my sunny home town of Seattle!

We had record rain fall a week ago when two storms, including the remnants of Hurricane Ike, passed through. It dumped about 11 inches of rain in 2 days, and we had lots of flooding in northern Indiana. Thankfully, our house was spared, but I sure spent a lot of time outside fiddling with our rain gutters and down spouts! I think our grass grew about 4 inches in 48 hours. The girls had a blast playing in the rain, running through the huge puddles and racing pretend boats down the overflowing gutters. We decided to take advantage of the rain by washing the car...a handy trick I learned back in my sunny home town of Seattle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, you let Maddie bathe the baby!! I am so impressed!! She did a great job!
Way cute bath time. Love it!
I think that he is the cutest Colton on the planet! I think you guys did a great job bathing him also!
Love, Mom and Nana
I wanted to send a shout out from Glacier National Park. Amylynn, Alice and I are in the area, cuz I am working in Kalispell this week. (We thought a bit about getting up to Cardston) We love the pics and video, and we love you all as well! Hugs n misses
Post a Comment