Halle: Mom, I did lots of poo. (yes I do get to get a full report on all of our bodily functions... it is lovely)
Me: That's nice dear.
Halle: I read a book, and it came out SO fast.
So that explains all of the "reading material" that you find in the bathrooms.. It is there so that you can take care of business faster. Brilliant. If only I had known.
Also,
Apparently I have been operating under the false assumption that a mascot is defined as a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck[1] – colloquially includes anything used to represent a group with a common public identity, such as a school, professional sports team, society, military unit, or brand name. Mascots are also used as fictional spokespeople for consumer products, such as the rabbit used in advertising and marketing for the General Mills brand of breakfast cereal, Trix. (definition compliments of wikipedia)
Well, all of these years I have been SO wrong. Apparently Mascots are good people that do ninja. Who knew? So all those strangely costumed creatures at sporting events etc, are really good guys that do ninja. Don't you feel so much safer. Here are the mascots, in official mascot attire, at our house. Don't they look ferocious?
This is a picture of my male model husband (also something you did not know about him right?) modeling his nifty new basketball shoes. What you also did not know is that they are hand-me-downs from my baby sister. Yes, Mike and I are the shortest in my family.. (all 3 of my sisters are taller). But in times like this, we are so grateful. Thanks Robyn. Mike says he can already tell that he will be much more skilled on the court.
5 comments:
sweet, thanks for the info! and mikey - you look so dashing in those new b-ball shoes ... even if they used to be a girl's!
love and miss you guys!
Sorry, I was typing with my feet, I think.. Lovin the shoes, Mike. And..the mascots are definitely ferocious, I would hire them any day.
Awesome family mascots! Do they know the new ninja song from Bare Naked Ladies? (Yaay Canada!) It's on the Snacktime album made just for kids. Perfect for them.
I love it! I am so glad that you have your girls and there ninja skills to protect you! Also gratful for the bathrooms tips! I'll have to make sure my bathroom is well stocked with books!
Mike is looking good in his new shoes! I love that he has hand me downs from your SISTER! too funny!
Post a Comment