Halle grinning ear to ear...before she tripped and fell face first on the slip an' slide.
Halle action pose.
Maddie sliding on her knees (oh, that looks so comfortable) and then bouncing like she does best. Then, me forgetting that the "slip an' slide isn't recommended for those over 12 years old". No wonder I got the grass burn and then nearly ate the sidewalk.
Here was our other option....Any chemistry majors who can help us balance the ions with the water...and algae?
4 comments:
Looks like fun!! We sure wish we were there to enjoy it all with you. I'm sure Ryder would LOVE the slip n' slide!... and Todd too. As for me, I would like to try it, but somehow I don't see it being very comfortable right now - or a good idea. Maybe next summer we'll have to plan a reunion and live it up!
I don't know why you wouldn't swim in your pool. It looks so inviting! (not really).
That water makes me just want to dive in. Here it is in the 50s and rainy. We are waiting for summer to arrive. Hope all is well. Let us know when Bob arrives.
Kelly, you should do the slip n' slide, and then you might go into labor. I think that would be a great idea. I agree with Trace, the pool looks VERY inviting. We'll be right over in our suits...
Post a Comment