Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gettin' dirty!

Could a dad be more proud? I think every parent should give their children free reign of mud...as long as the kids don't track it in to the house and they do their old laundry. Some of my favorite memories as a kid growing up in soggy Seattle was playing in the mud and going through "play pants" like they were going out of style. I hope Halle learns to spray and wash her own clothes.





I was a little picture happy about our recent adventures in the backyard and Canada. Kelly says it's OK as long as I move there. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yea for Mud!!!

Amy said...

Looks like the apples didn't fall too far from the tree.
Is it sad that I have such a vivid memory of being 5 years old, in my front driveway watching Kelly play happily in the puddles and mud with Kyle and Todd, and me thinking "why in the world would you want to get your pretty clothes all dirty and wet?"
What was wrong with me? I was such a priss!