Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My replacement

So tonight when Mike got home from work and we started chatting, he relayed to me a new discovery. His voice love... Alison Krauss is HOT. He has been teaching my children about her music, and they can pick it out almost as fast and Neil Diamond's. He often plays a certain song and tells them her voice is like butter...
So after this revelation, Mike proceeds to tell me that if I ever kick the bucket... AKUS (His pet name for her)would be a fine replacement. And then he mentioned that he would love it if I sang for him like she did. (ha ha ha that is funny)



I asked him, "If you think her voice is like butter, what do you think mine is?" And he answers "I can't Believe It's Not Butter." That's right, Mike once again outdoes himself in the compliment department. He has now compared me to "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter". Fabio and all... Maybe he should be my back-up?!

3 comments:

Jake said...

We can't watch Evita in this household anymore because Antonio Banderas is my replacement. She tells me he is the whole package, looks and voice. That Latin accent is just icing on the cake.

What am I saying, I've actually never made it all the way through Evita without falling asleep (I've tried 3 separate times).

Jeff and Larissa said...

That Mike is just TOO charming! And Fabio is HOTNESS! I think you two would be a great couple. Try to let Matt Damon down easy though. I'd hate to see him cry.

emily said...

too funny! she does have a lovely voice ... but i still think he married WAY up on the hotness chart! you're MUCH hotter than 'AKUS' any day!!