Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who is Who?

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:


And YES, none of my children have hair. It is our blessing.

7 comments:

emily said...

time out ... there are 6 pics ... and only 5 people in your family - no fair! but here's my guess ...
a: Maddy
b: Halle
c: Kelly
d: Colton
e: Mike
f: Colton again??

Mike and Kelly said...

Sorry Emily, they are all of the kids although I should put on pics of Mike and I so that you can see who really looks like who.

Melissa said...

Here are my guesses...
a: Maddy
b: Halle
c: Halle
d: Colton
e: Maddy
f: Colton

Kindt Family said...

My Guess:
A: Maddy
B: Halle
C: Maddy
D: Colton
E: Halle
F: Colton

How long until we hear the results? What do we win?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I'm so bad at guessing, so instead I'll just say I love your background! :)

Emilee said...

Well, B is definitely Halle (I love that scowl), and D and F are Colton. I'm not sure about the others. All Maddy?

Karalenn Hippen said...

I'm with Melissa. That e is SOOOO Madison. I still remember her best that way when we were at wymount together.