Sunday, June 29, 2008
more family pics
One of our first family pictures...minus the lady who made it all happen. Sorry, Kelly. Maybe you'll make the cut when we have someone else to take the picture! We'll, things are going pretty well in the Galbraith home. For some strange reason, Kelly thinks she's not getting enough sleep. Nursing has proven to be a double-edged sword. It means less sleep for Kelly and more for me. Oh well, I guess I can try to contribute to our family in other ways, instead of milk letdown. Notice Colton's wee bitty head....and my perpetual discolored tooth. To my dental friends and family, I may be requesting your services one of these days. I'll write for free antibiotics!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a darling family!!! Colton is still so very adorable, and I wish we lived closer so I could snuggle and hold him..... and take a complete family picture. Ryder, I'm sure, would also be a huge help. :) We miss you guys!!!
Isn't that how it always is...Mom never being in the picture because she's the one taking it. Oh well, that's okay with me because I'm not a fan of everyone seeing how I look :) Colton sure is cute. How is the nursing thing working? Better than Mads and Halle?
Oh, wow, look at him now- ZUCKERMAN"S FAMOUS PIG.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
You guys are so cute!Congratulations! Just so you know..I'm almost three months out and still not getting any sleep.. but, I'll let you in on a little secret..I've learned to live without it. I may be a little crazier. baggy eyed and forgetful for the wear, but it's all worth it when they smile and milk drips out the corners of their precious little mouths!!
cute, cute, cute!!! glad to hear things are going well!!
Post a Comment