Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More family pics









13 comments:

Julie said...

What a proud daddy! You look great Kelly :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you! Wish I could hold him!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

What a beautiful family. And I agree.. Kelly, you look awesome!!!

emily said...

i wanna hold him!! mikey you look so proud and kelly ... you are amazing - i look like death in the hospital! love you guys!

whitney said...

Congratulations! Are you guys excited to have a boy in the house? Little boys are so much fun!

LindsayB said...

Congrats you guys! He is perfect. And you look great Kelly, a super mama of 3!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! What a darling family!!

Jen said...

How fun! I am so excited for you guys to have a boy! I have had the something to send to you since January & obviously still have not sent it. How big is he????? Hopefully it will fit! :) Congrat's!
Jen

The Ellefsen's said...

We were wondering when he was coming! The cell phone news really left us hangin' ya know. He looks like he can take you Mike, so I think he'll be alright. Congrats. Such a happy time.

Jenny said...

what a darling family. everyone looks so happy! and mike - i love the tie! what fashion-savy person had the insight to buy you such a fabulous accessory? :)

Melissa said...

yahoo- another boy in the house!! Congratulations, folks ~ you're in for it!!
Have fun! Hope you're feeling well, Kelly - Take good care of them all, Mike, what a sweet family!

ccrippen said...

Congrats on your new addition! How exciting to have a handsome new baby boy in your family! We wish you all the best and wish we were there to see how cute he is in person!
Best of Luck!

Charlotte Crippen :)

Emilee said...

Congratulations! Good work, Galbraiths!