Friday, October 5, 2007

Magical Halloween Costumes



I just wanted to share a bit of my humiliation today. I was grocery shopping with my Halle today. Not a fun activity by any means, but a necessary evil none the less. Halle was "helping" me push the cart. Which to us means that I park it to get something, and she starts pushing it in whatever direction that it will go including into people. Well during this already stressful time, a lady passed us. She was probably in her 50s. Well Halle, being the sweet creature that she is YELLED, "Get out of my way old lady." I pray that that woman did not know that she was the one that was yelled at. Ahhh... My kids never cease to embarrass me.

1 comment:

Jeff and Larissa said...

Hey, at least she gave the lady a warning! I love that Halle, she's hilarious!