Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Despite Mike making inappropriate comments about Varsity Thanksgiving coming up in November. We had a splendid Canadian Thanksgiving. I still have yet to find out why Canadians have a Thanksgiving, other than that we are truly "thankful" people. We decided to have a quite evening with just our family, since we have not really been all together for a meal in... well, let's just say it is RARE lately. After dinner, we finished carving the turkey, and Mike decided to turn clean-up into an anatomy lesson.





They are looking at the inner workings of the knee. And look at how captivated they are. I have rarely seen them sit so still.





Mads was working on her OB skills. (She is taking the "knee" to school tomorrow for show and tell- is she a Mike clone or what?)






Halle, well, she wants to be a Hammerhead shark... What more can we say?

3 comments:

Jen said...

You guys are so funny! The pictures were cracking me up! Do you have a full on Thanksgiving meal for the Canadian Thanksgiving?????
PS-Some how we have some socks of Mad's from years ago! Brayden wore them the other day (they say HANES in Pink)& he didn't care cause they were Maddie Galbraiths! Cute!
Love,
Jen

PJ and Rachell said...

omigosh!!! The "Varsity Thanksgiving" quote was the best. I laughed out loud. Mike, you are freakin' awesome. By the way, I played volleyball with TJ on Wednesday night. He is just like you...

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Super cute photos!!