Wednesday, September 26, 2007
A New Obsession
Okay,so Halle and I have been making weekly trips to the library to get books. I have been picking up picture books of sharks, spiders and bees. (these are all things that are very interesting to an almost 4 year old...at least mine) So first Halle went through a phase where she wanted the Goliath Bird Eating spider (that gets to be 12 inches long) to come out of the book and sleep with her. I have convinced her that she would roll over and squish it, and she has reluctantly given up that dream. Well all her desires have transferred over to Sharks. At first it was Lemon sharks. She really wanted to kiss them. ( imagine wanting to kiss a shark? Weird) ( I guess through things like this my family says that she reminds them of Robyn...). Now her new obsession is Hammerhead sharks. She prayed to be one the other night. And yesterday she announced to me that she did not want to be a pink cat for Halloween anymore, she wanted to be a Hammerhead shark. The only Hammerhead shark costumes I can find are either around $70 and UGLY. Or around $1000 for mascots. I have a plea to all my fellow bloggers. If any of you have any ideas for me. Please let me know. I need to fulfill a little girls dream to be a hammerhead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
C'mon Kell, can you put a price on Halle's happiness? Just have Mike work a few extra moonlight hours and buy the $1000 head. We'll even pitch in $50.
These costumes are so hilarious! I don't know what to tell you, but that Halle is bursting with personality! We love her!
I may have to say $50 from us too. (anything to fulfill the dreams of alittle girl)
Post a Comment