Monday, September 10, 2007

We have our Camera Back.......

Halle has her 1st day of preschool tomorrow. She is very excited. I hope that she goes to her class without any challenges. We will have to post about it.
Maddie got her 1st progress report back today from school. She seems to be doing great. She is an excellent speller so far. I can tell you that she did not get that from me. The only complaint is that we seem to have emotional issues. But who doesn't. As my husband always says,"there is medicine for that".
Gone are the easy days of sports medicine for Mike. He is now starting a 5 month stretch of call months. To everyone who has no clue what that means, it means that I am a single mother of two beautiful wild children for 5 months because my dear husband is just a figment of our imagination. Okay, maybe not THAT bad, but close. He is on his favorite month now.... OB (he he he) I think he would rather be doing most anything else than OB, for him, there is not much OB magic.
We did get our camera back, so we decided to fill this post with mostly pictures, and less chit chat.



It is so nice to see that they CAN get along some of the time.



Mike makes faces all the time like this, and he is passing it on to his children.






One of these days Kelly will let us take her beautiful picture.






Everyone should take note that Halle really did clean her teeth tonight. She was very proud of herself.






Our cute 1st grader who we found out today has a problem crying in class. Do we love girls or what? Give us 8 more years, and Mike will be crying right along with us... he he he.

2 comments:

Jeff and Larissa said...

Cute pictures! You're girls are just the cutest! Mike definitely needs some another male in the family. :)

As far as the emotional issues are concerned: Hello! It's called estrogen! I often remind Jeff that all women are on drugs (the estrogen). Having it makes life a lot more interesting.

Tara said...

Hey guys...your girls are just darling!! :) The crying/emotional/girl stuff...I have learned it is a part of who we are...my daughter was that way and still is!! The boys don't ever seem to understand...some days I am extremely grateful to have 3 boys and only one girl!! :)
Shawn and I sometimes talk about drawing straws to see who gets to be the lucky one to get her through puberty and those jr. high years where evertyhing makes you cry!! ;)