

Mads has a T.V. boyfriend. He is the guy on High School musical (aka Highsicle Musical). His name is Zach Efron or Troy Bolton in the movie. Mike brought home the DVD and got to watch it for our famous Friday Movie night. Halle was so riveted that she fell asleep. Mads sang along to all the songs, in vibrato. Mike and I had to laugh in secret. Now we "getcha getcha getcha head in the game" to Mads now. For anyone that is interested and follows the High School Musical scene the sequel is coming out on Aug 17th on the Disney Channel. We are excited, and may even let Maddie stay up later than 7 pm to watch. (we are so nice sometimes). If you look close on Mad's arm you will notice a bruise, but it is not a bruise, it is a hicky (Hickie?), of the self inflicted style.
Halle has had no more swimming episodes. But is eagerly awaiting the release of TMNT this week. She likes the blue one. ( Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles --- Leonardo).
Mike wants to add that we have re-introduced Mike's game here in Indiana, after a long absence, and it was a hit. We had lots of fun, and random to each other, people over. Mike learned that he needs to work on his fairytale characters. I of course just need to work on my spelling. Surprise, surprise.
3 comments:
We miss Mike's Game!!! Oh the good ol' days!
what is 'mike's game'?? and why haven't we ever played it? i love that you invited people "random to each other" over ... that made me laugh!
ps ... i'm so glad that you blog now ... I feel more a part of your lives now!! miss you guys!
Kelly, I just downloaded the Hairspray soundtrack and I really think Maddie will love it. :) About Mike's game- on our way home that night Jeff and I discovered that we had both written down "Hulk Hogan". Coincidence? I think not!
Post a Comment