Just a quick clarification - I did not force Kelly to climb up the ladder (in her beautiful dress) to break in to our house. I was diligently looking for other options and planning a careful break-in. But, Kelly did look pretty cute!
Hilarious. So funny. I wish I could have been there with you! Sundays are so wonderful, but between Ryder and the primary kids, I feel like I need an hour or two at the spa.... but usually I settle for a nap. :)
Funny how many bloggs you come across working nights and stalking pepole. Such cute girls! Myabe nursery will be a delight. Two more weeks! We spend all of Sunday School chasing after a screaming kid running laps in the hall.
Hey Mike and Kelly! Found your blog from Emily's. Glad to see some darling photos of your cute family and WAY TO GO Kelly! You got guts to climb a ladder in a dress! Mike...next time, don't forget the keys! :)
5 comments:
Hilarious. So funny. I wish I could have been there with you! Sundays are so wonderful, but between Ryder and the primary kids, I feel like I need an hour or two at the spa.... but usually I settle for a nap. :)
a likely story ... i think it just goes to show that kelly is a 'go-to' girl and doesn't wait around to be saved! gotta love her!
Funny how many bloggs you come across working nights and stalking pepole. Such cute girls!
Myabe nursery will be a delight. Two more weeks! We spend all of Sunday School chasing after a screaming kid running laps in the hall.
Sure......
Hey Mike and Kelly! Found your blog from Emily's. Glad to see some darling photos of your cute family and WAY TO GO Kelly! You got guts to climb a ladder in a dress! Mike...next time, don't forget the keys! :)
Post a Comment