Monday, July 30, 2007
Halle the naughty fish
As many of you know we have a pool in our backyard. Mike did some work on it last year to make it safer for all involved. Well today, I called our unfortunate neighbors (the ones that had a couple of accidents yesterday mentioned in our last post) to check up on them. Just as I was wrapping up with them (they are doing much better by the way), Halle came in from out back dripping wet. When I hung up I asked her why she was wet, and she told me that she climbed over the side of our pool, and went swimming. For how long, I am not sure, but I am so grateful that she can sort of swim (and that Heavenly Father was watching over her). We had a long talk about how dangerous it can be to swim without a mom or a dad. She seems real repentant, but now I get to be hyper-vigilant with her. Mike of course was not really disturbed by her adventure. He was impressed that she would do something like that, proud actually. It really is not like her at all to do something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How scary!! That would make me so nervous. Cute Halle. We got your fun package today in the mail... THANKS! (I think the shower gel was as much a gift to me as to Todd... hee hee hee.) We love you lots!
Your blog is so cute! That Halle is such a rebel! It was quite a feat for her to get in! Send her to our house to swim in the Kindred resort. It's not quite as deep as your pool. :)
Post a Comment