Sunday, May 30, 2010

Madison Nostalgia

I really have thought learning to read has ruined my life, and then Mads goes and does something like this, and totally redeems herself. She is so cute. My cute Cathy reminded me that I can take pictures of our art... So brilliant. So read, and enjoy.


6 comments:

emily said...

too funny! good that she's keeping record ... and wishing them well ... and their future wives!!

Jenny said...

that was fantastic.

I think you should have this document notarized...

Emilee said...

Sweet. That Maddie is always good for something awesome.

Elise said...

This is hysterical! And impressive that she has the perspective to wish them well with their future families. What a cute thing she wrote. I'm so glad you took a picture of it.

The Gardner's said...

So funny! Maddie is such a cutie!

Courtney said...

bwaaahahahahah! Madison! Love that girl! you've got your hands full, but I suspect you've known that since she was born!! :D I love how confident she is, like "good luck w/those other wives, boys, you'll never get as good as me...." you'll get to tease her silly w/this evidence one day!