Have any of you ever wondered what it was about my darling husband that made me fall head over heels in love with him?
Was it his disarmingly charming smile?
Was it his finely honed wit?
Was it "friendly" personality?
If you watch the video below, you will see that the above mentioned attributes may have played a role in melting my heart, but it is his skills on the dance floor that really won me over.... Watch, and enjoy.... It's a party in the USA!!! (and I so sad that my memory card filled when it did, or your show would be world class!)
Ps... In case you are wondering, we sold our house, and have the opportunity to move into an interim house until the end of June... Such great adventures... More with that later... Now, just enjoy some sweet moves.
10 comments:
Awesome! We love Mike (and all the rest of you)too!
OH Kelly! I miss your family! Congrats on selling your home! That is great! So are you off to Canada then??
You sold your house?! That is great! It sounds like it will be tricky to have to move somewhere else short-term, but I am so glad you got your house sold. I know for sure the ward will really miss you and your great family!
Sweet moves! Those Galbraiths really know how to rock!
Congrats on selling your house. That is a huge weight off. We just sold ours in Montana after 9 months. It is a great feeling. MIKE YOU ARE AWESOME. Live the dream.
Dang it! It ended right with "movin' my hips like, yeah" and I wanted to see what they all came up with for that!!
Where are you guys going?
I thought you fell in love w/Mike b/c he was so good at organizing his pencils, erasers, and books on his desk!
You guys are awesome! Congrats for selling your house, that must be a relief!
miss you all!
Mike has the moves! That is what I am going to miss when we go our seperate ways. Love you guys.
Impressive!! That must have been the "yay! we sold our house!" dance party. Good luck with the upcoming move(s).
Now I can't listen to that song without an awesome visual of Mike and the girls dancing! Brings a smile to my face everytime! I love it. Maybe he can do an encore presentation when we come in June!?! Congrats on selling. What a relief.
Wow. I miss you guys a ton!
Post a Comment