
I can't believe what I'm about to say...but I think I'm excited to move to Alberta. Wow. Who would've thought? I told Kelly that my heart "turned the corner" awhile ago when I felt we should seriously start looking at Alberta. She said, "what, last week?" I guess I've been a little stubborn.
It's been a crazy month, to say the least. Within the last 6 weeks, we've sold our home (after 2.5 weeks on the market), found a temporary rental house, I've had shoulder surgery, nearly completed my Alberta medical license (and interviewed with the Province of Alberta), interviewed at 3 jobs in Southern Alberta and signed a contract with a medical clinic in Lethbridge, Alberta. In the meantime, I'm currently rotating at a ski clinic in Big Sky, Montana and enjoying the mountains and big horn sheep....while Kelly's packing up the entire house in prepartion to move. Not a lot of down time. Now, all we need to do is finish fellowship, move to a different country and find a house in Alberta. Should be easy.
On a side note - I think country music is an oxymoron, but I vowed I'd put this link on my blog if/when we got a job in Canada. I guess I'm Alberta bound. Time to buy some cowboy boots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EtMQeBOguA
1 comment:
CONGRATS!! Back to the "mother-land", eh?
Have fun with this crazy moving stuff-- we know we will!
Post a Comment