That is so cute! Isn't it so special when our children pray!?I just read the comment on the side about the phantom of the opera..HILARIOUS! Good luck with your move! Did I tell you that one of my counselors is from Alberta!? Canada makes some great people!
So cute. I love the big sisters holding in their giggles on the side. Congratulations on the move! Good luck. Come see us if you drive through Denver on your way!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is so cute! Isn't it so special when our children pray!?
I just read the comment on the side about the phantom of the opera..HILARIOUS!
Good luck with your move! Did I tell you that one of my counselors is from Alberta!? Canada makes some great people!
So cute. I love the big sisters holding in their giggles on the side. Congratulations on the move! Good luck. Come see us if you drive through Denver on your way!
Post a Comment