Mike would not let me use this picture (above in the header) for our Christmas card this year... something about chromosomal abnormalities.... He is so picky. But he never told me that I could not add it on our blog. Ps. Angie... the one eye closed thing is apparently genetic.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
The next two weeks are like a sprint to the finish! The kids are busy with skating (everyone skates this year in theory, Colton mostly just crawls on the ice and licks it! Bless his rotten little heart). and Piano. I get to go to a couple of Christmas concerts next week at school. Should be entertaining!
Ahh, I must leave to go and hide from the blue monster that is coming up the stairs.. Wish us luck.
3 comments:
That picture would have made for an awesome Christmas card!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! It seems when I need a chuckle all I need to do is click on your link and BAM!!! like magic it happens everytime. Please don't feel pressured to now only post the most hilarious and embarrassing moments from the family, just know that it my good laugh has happened quite frequently lately :) I am really grateful for the opportunity to see your family in all your glory :)
LOVE YA!!
and it is late and i don't make sense... but you know what I mean, right?
Hot dog pizza lotion spray! It would be a number one best-seller- ya oh ya!
Post a Comment