Answer:
Scarlett Fever. (a special shout out to my Brother in Law Allen who got the Little Women reference! Fist bump Al!!)
Halle has been sick all day. Tonight I gave her a bath and noticed a fun rash. When Mike got home I made him check it out and he thought it was Scarlett Fever, but wanted someone else to look at it. He took her over the ER here in town (gotta love the Canadian health care system for that!). Anyways, when the doc showed up Halle saw him and started cowering in the corner.
then Yipping like a dog at him.
The poor doctor was startled and did not know what to do, Then Halle in all of her strangeness announces to him that "You are my brother in Heaven. " Poor doctor, and even poorer Mike. Now he knows what it is like to take her in public.
6 comments:
Hope she gets better:)
poor girl I hope she gets better soon my nephew just had it in cardston I heard its going around! Just in time for christmas eh! She is so cute.... joys eh!
Your kids are so hilarious! I hope she gets feeling better!!
Awesome Halle. I love that girl. And what a fabulous way to spend Christmas break--scarlet fever all around! :)
hahah :) Was it Reg? Hope she's better soon!
WAIT A minute I just noticed how old this post is.... Kelly.... she'd better be better by now!
Post a Comment