Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A moment of weakness

In a rare moment of weakness, I succumbed and now I am a member of Facebook. My sister was showing me a really fun auction site, and you could only bid and look at items if you were a member of Facebook. I broke down. I have NO idea how to work it, and still am so confused at how many emails it sends you!!! Holy smokes. I should have opened up another email account just for Facebook. Next week I will have to have someone teach me. This week is way too crazy.
Emilee, Larissa told me that I was supposed to put pressure on you to get an account. So, here is my pressure.. I am singling you out on my blog. OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Tip #1 - change your settings! I receive NO emails from facebook. Initial settings are set to email, but you can change that. Just click on Account...Account Settings...Notifications. Get ride of all that email! Welcome to the craziness :)

Melissa Corry said...

You've started down the slippery slope. Welcome, better grab some skis.

Emilee said...

Um, don't you think I'm going to get even more stubborn if I start to feel like I'm the only sane one left on the planet? :)

Jen said...

Yay! You are on FB!! That is awesome!!

Becky said...

ummm. wait a minute. does this mean we will not get our amazing and hilarious posts about the kiddos anymore? I don't think I like that idea :)

Hey... we need your new address. Send me a quick email benbeckyplatt@yahoo.com alright?

Vcky13 said...

Oh Ho! I will see you soon on FB then. Off I go to send you another email requesting that you be my friend. Again.