Apparently this is how Colton feels about my new hobby. Just kidding, he has been a bit of a nightmare lately with his desire to swim. He was screaming bloody murder last night, and when I went in to check on him he was telling on Mike, "fishy bopper, daddy, no Micky Mouse (sob sob)..." (fishy boppers are the swim diapers, they have Nemo on them... or Poo Bear.And Micky Mouse is on the front of his real diapers. Such a let down) And when Mike went to check on him, and say goodnight, this is how he found him. I am grateful that he found him then, and so that I did not get woken up at the crack of dawn because he was all wet.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Stock piling duct tape...
My sister Angie and I have a new hobby. We have been talking like it is our hobby for a long time, but we really just started this last week. We are builders. There is a fabulous blog out there if anyone is interested in our new hobby (just google knock off wood)that has free furniture plans. We are in the midst of making a desk for Angie's husband... We work at night, in my garage, after I put the kids down. Any Raymond peeps that are interested let us know, we would love to have fellow builders.

Apparently this is how Colton feels about my new hobby. Just kidding, he has been a bit of a nightmare lately with his desire to swim. He was screaming bloody murder last night, and when I went in to check on him he was telling on Mike, "fishy bopper, daddy, no Micky Mouse (sob sob)..." (fishy boppers are the swim diapers, they have Nemo on them... or Poo Bear.And Micky Mouse is on the front of his real diapers. Such a let down) And when Mike went to check on him, and say goodnight, this is how he found him. I am grateful that he found him then, and so that I did not get woken up at the crack of dawn because he was all wet.
Apparently this is how Colton feels about my new hobby. Just kidding, he has been a bit of a nightmare lately with his desire to swim. He was screaming bloody murder last night, and when I went in to check on him he was telling on Mike, "fishy bopper, daddy, no Micky Mouse (sob sob)..." (fishy boppers are the swim diapers, they have Nemo on them... or Poo Bear.And Micky Mouse is on the front of his real diapers. Such a let down) And when Mike went to check on him, and say goodnight, this is how he found him. I am grateful that he found him then, and so that I did not get woken up at the crack of dawn because he was all wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
crack of dawn ... good one kelly!
Oh Kelly how I miss you!!! I am so glad things are going so well! What a beautiful place you live.
You are a builder!! Yay!
ah! derek is building the farmhouse bed from that exact site, so fun! but way cooler cause you are girls doing it.
Kelly it is so fun to see that Ray-town smile on your face! Love your new hobby--you look so happy to be back in your element!!
Post a Comment