So here I am minding my own business, trying to get my pool up and running

, (yes this is the this year picture, and not the last year one... )laundry done, supervise the A/C service guy, and I hear screaming in the backyard, not the danger screaming, but the happy gleeful screaming, and in my world, that can be as bad or worse than the danger kind. To prove my point, here is what I found.


Ahhh, isn't summer wonderful? And it has only just begun. I can't wait to see what the next few months hold until Aug 18th when they both go to school.
8 comments:
All I have to say is good luck Kelly! Your girls are too funny!
Yep lucky you (as in lucky its you and not me) Your kids are one of a kind. That is really too funny.
Ha! I love it! I think Adalyn would throw a fit if I even suggested that. How fun!
hmm....I don't understand? Is that dirt from inside the pool? that first picture of them running, Tyler commented, "that looks like some kind of sasquatch running in the forest"! : D
Summer is fabulous!! All the messes occur outdoors, gotta love that!! Can you believe our AZ babies are going to Kindergarten in the fall? We miss you guys!!
Some women pay big bucks for those mud treatments! How is your carpet holding up?
This I am sure will be the start of many comments I send to you. I want to say first a huge THANK YOU to Mrs. Galbraith for sharing Dr Galbraith with us and allowing us to have such an awesome doctor. I am positive over the years you will constantly receive messages about your husband. Dr G literally saved my life when I met him in the hospital he said I am available and would be happy to see you and the rest is as they say is history. He has taught me to care about my health and I will never be good but he has taught me to handle my health, I am so very sad to lose him I cant really imagine not having him as my Dr, but i do realize he must move on and with such a beautiful family I know he will be so very sucessful.I have to say again thank you it must be horrible for both of you for him to spend so much time away from home. I will watch your family spot and will look forward even though I am losing him to watching you all grow. I will try very hard not to be a nuisance but you will hear from me often. Thanks again Elizabeth A Ullery
agghhh!!!!
Post a Comment