Saturday, May 9, 2009

What do you do when the weather is nice?

I think that lovely weather is the perfect time to build a bunny trap...

Here is how to build a bunny trap.

1. get a carrot, and decorate it with a bow.. The lovelier the better.


2. Next get your box, place carrot in the box, and tie a string to the door so that when the bunny comes you can close it.



3. And last, but certainly not least, hide, so that the bunny never knows that you are there. ....hours of entertainment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hillarious. I love the hula hoop around it. Who's idea was this??

Melanie said...

Congrats to your sis! How fun to get to see Elder Fairbanks on his mission!!
I LOVE the bunny trap. Do you guys actually have bunnies in Indiana? I remember them being all over in Denver. We would probaby have to try to catch a really big wolf spider or something here. There are no cute furry creatures in the desert.

Emilee said...

So. Dang. Awesome. I love your girls, especially the look on Maddy's face.

Courtney said...

so, is this what you call babysitting, Kelly? Leave your kids out there waiting for bunnies, and you can run and go do as you please?! awesome, how long did it work for?!

Jessica said...

I love it! We miss you guys - hope all is well!