Colton may have had an ear infection, and decided that that meant that he did not need to sleep much anymore.
But, then we would not be able to enjoy our new pearly whites... which seem to be a side effect of the ear infection/grumpiness.
Our basement may have flooded, and our lives temporarily displaced.
But then I would not have gone through some of our tubs in storage and found our beautiful unicorn-pegasus costume. (that we wore for Halloween when we were 2)
I may have turned 30 amidst all this.... but, that could not be helped.
Two of the doctor's that Mike will be working with next year sent us some flowers and teddy bears for the kids.... The flowers were beautiful, and were able to be a bribing tool for Halle.... ( I am so not above that.)
And Colton's new teddy bear's name is Rainbow.. and he is a boy. Thank goodness for sisters.
For some reason the video of Madison juggling pants would not upload, but it was very entertaining. She is super skilled. I will have to post some pictures of her new pierced ears. One of her birthday presents. She is 8 years old... I know. How did that happen. Kids are not supposed to grow up.
These are just a few happier moments from the last few weeks. See life was not so bad.
8 comments:
Hi Kelly and Mike,
This is why you are so loved. You can take a horrible month and make it funny! Hope February is better, not just funnier!
Happy Birthday Kelly!! The big 30, was is difficult, I'm not looking forward to it. Hope your February goes better too! What's up with ear infections. Luke is on his 2nd round of antibiotics right now. AHH!
wow. I'm not sure I could handle all that. You are a trooper. It's good you can find some humor than I don't feel so bad laughing at your unfortunate luck.
kelly, i have some bad news. the gollum gene was passed down to you son (it is apparent in the mad face he is making)The good news is, maddie grew out of her gollum stage, so i am sure he will too.
I'm loving the unicorn-pegasus costume! Too cute! What a cute family you have! I vote that February is a lot better then this last month!
Kelly, I am sorry you had such a bad month! It was very traumatic for me to turn 30, but I got over it. Soon it will be no big deal...at least by this time next year. Cheers to an early spring!
Awesome post. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big olton is already! Sorry about all the screaming...and flooding...and aging...
I think being 30 is AWESOME. Think of all the gorgeous, famous people who are still waaaay older than you and you'll feel better. It works for me...let's see...Brad Pitt, Jennifer Garner, Julianne Moore *48--that's 18 years older!, Jennifer Lopez, Heather Graham, etc.
Guess what, 31 comes after 30! (you can make fun of me in June)
Andy
Post a Comment