Here are some pictures/videos of Mads on her first day of skiing ever. Surprisingly, she caught on even more quickly than the older men dressed in Levi's and hunting gear. That's my girl. She did fantastic, and took to skiing like she did to swimming. She only spent one hour on the bunny hill, and the rest of the day on the "blue circles". Her Grandma would be proud.
Thawing our feet in the Lodge
Everyone has to eat snow at least once when they ski.
Mastering the chairlift.
Cheesing it up for the camera with her "sweet" Goodwill special glasses.
Learning to ski is all about pizza and a steering wheel.
When Mads was guessing where she was going with her dad today. I told her that she was not even going to stay in Indiana. She asked if she was going to Mishawaka(the town right next to South Bend), Chicago, and then when I told her no she asked me what state was below Indiana. I said, "I think it's Kentucky". Mads said, " Are we going to Ken@#%$y?" I said, "go ask your dad". After Mads asked her dad if they were going "there", he said, "Well... that is one way to pronounce it! But I recommend using a "T" instead of an "F". And no, we are not going there."
Check Mad's blog for more pictures and videos.
2 comments:
How fun! Way to go, Mike! It looks like Madi had a great time. And let me be the first to wish Kelly a Happy 30th just a few days early!
What a girl!! Gotta love her. Your girl's are beautiful...they grew! Colton is a QT. By the way, loved the Martin Luther King Jr. Day Letter!! Congratulations on the fellowship! We miss you guys, come visit soon :)
Post a Comment