My darling girls had a little friend over this afternoon and they were playing in the basement. I was enjoying some time to clean the kitchen and not have it messed up again as I go. I started to tune the kids in and they were yelling, "hurry up, you need to get over here, the Tornado is coming. I will pop us some popcorn and you guys watch a movie while the storm hits". What kind of a game is Tornado?
Has living in the Mid-west demented them? Between Storm and "Mummy Exhibit" (where they strip down the youngest kid and wrap them in blankets). I think my kids are a bit on the strange side. What ever happened to house? Or school? Or store? And I wonder why Halle has nightmares.
2 comments:
Mummy! Thats hillarious!
Your anecdotes are hilarious -- thanks for sharing the joy that resides in your home!
Post a Comment