Happy St. Pat's day
How to eat like a shark
Super citizens....again
Mike and the "Great Dein"
Potowatami Zoo
Our super soccer star is back in action.. Go team Brazil
And some events from this week... Mads is doing swimming lessons at the YMCA and is the smallest in her class (as usual). She loves it. She told me she wants to go to the Olympics.... We have a lot of work to go to get there.
Halle had an anatomy lesson at a friends house (complete with real anatomical terms-as opposed to my "parts" explanation). So hopefully her brother will not be such a shock to her. And it saves me supressing giggles while trying to explain things. Now we just have to worry about Madison, and what she will do and say.
Oh, and I nearly forgot. The experience that got my heart pumping faster than it has in a LONG time. I was chatting on the phone with a friend, and heard a strange noise in my daughters' room. I peeked in there, and there was a bird inside the room, flying against the glass and trying to get out again. I so do not love birds in my house... outside making noise, yes, inside NO. So brave me shut the door. Locked it, and finished my phone conversation before I decided to deal with it. Luckily I did not really have to because while I was on the phone it figured out how to get out. I only had to clean up a couple of small bird droppings....much easier than trying to get the bird out of the window again myself.
3 comments:
I can't believe how much more grown up Maddie looks. Maybe it is the glasses. We look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Your family is always doing such fun and silly things. Its fun to be a "fly on the wall" through your blog.
ITA about the bird. Inside...no thanks!
um scary! I don't know how you stayed on the phone you goose.
Way to go super citizen!
Post a Comment