
So my kids have been asking me what we are going to name the baby. We call it Bob until we find out the gender (hopefully in 4 more weeks). The girls are not too hip on Bob. Mads wants Jewel Rose.... how beautiful. Halle wants to name it Shaggy (yes, there is a Scooby Doo obsession going on). And since Mike can never be left out, he wanted to throw out a recent OB patient's name for their baby, Princess Miracle. I do not have my heart set on any of the above. We are open for suggestions.
11 comments:
Wow, you're brave making it public that you're taking name suggestions. You're bound to get a variety that way. I don't have any suggestions right now. Oh wait, I was told this name would be perfect for one of our kids and since you and your husband have the same names as us it would work for you too, Mickel. You put the parents names together. Good luck with the name thing. It was definitely harder the third time around and with a boy.
Some of our friends are having a boy, and their kids have been suggesting names also and thought I would pass them on to you :) First you have to know that they are having their 4th and the rest of their kids are the same ages and gender as ours, so since our youngest is Luke they want something to go along with it since they are going to be friends. The kids suggestions are Anakin and Yoda and by the way, their last name is Barfuss. Their parents are so keen on the ideas. I wonder why? Or you can do what everybody else is doing and giving them names of inaminate (is the spelled right?) objects. I personally love River, Brick, Rock, Apple and why not Chair, Toilet and Bed why were at it j/k. Good Luck though and can't wait to hear what you are having!!
I am quite fond of Seth for a boy. My wife tells me it is a nice name. I kid. I kid.
NO WAY!!! Princess Miracle?!?!?! I'm gagging right now as I type! That's so awesome!
So, what happened to naming the baby Pillow? I thought that was a really nice name.
I'll let you in on all the names Jenny wouldn't let me use for Ryder... all I want is a 10% royalty if he ever makes something of himself (it will be a he):
Spike, Tank, Dozer, Bruiser, and Champ. if it happens to be a girl, I met a nice Chinese lady in the clinic the other day whose English name was mother of pearl... run with it kell
Horray!!! We just found out that you are expecting. Congratulations!!! We are sooooo excited for you guys! We miss you. We wish we were there to share in all of the fun.
I too just found out your expecting! YEA!!!
I vote for Shaggy! Very very hip! ;)
oh my! it is so great to hear what kids come up with to name their siblings, their cute little minds in creative mode.. it's simply adorable! I'll let you know what Cael suggests for your little one :)
p.s. could you send me your home address, i would greatly appreciate it benbeckyplatt@yahoo.com THANKS!
Congrats you guys! You know we are SO happy for you. Have fun playin' the name game. I don't have anything for you right now! Sorry. Guess, I'm outta inspiration. Brooke is nice, J/K.
I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congratulations!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!! See you next year!
hmmm..
We are expecting too - how fun! Some names that have been "kindly" suggested to us are : for a girl 'Pyper' for a boy 'Cayhill' ... our other two kidlets are Parker and Camille.
Good to 'catch up' on you folks! We miss our Wymount friends!
Max&Melissa Estes westcoastradish@gmail.com
Post a Comment