So how comes Christmas comes so quickly for parents? I can hardly believe that it is on Tuesday. My girls are so excited. Mads wants a Power Wheels jeep or car, or anything that she can drive. Luckily I talked her out of it when I told her that it was not fair to the other kids to have Santa bring that HUGE toy in his sleigh. She understood, and has decided to ask for something else. Except that something else is really hard to get out of her. She is not sure what she wants. She wants everything and nothing. We will have to see if she is happy Christmas morning.
She had her Christmas preformance last night and it was adorable. The first and second grades sang Christmas songs for the parents. Mike was able to get out of work for an hour so that he could come and watch.. He was on call last night. We laughed a lot. Mads seems to be very dramatic. Especially in her facial expressions. Very animated and very cute. The mom of the little boy that was next to her saw me after and was telling me how hard she was laughing. I should have been a good mom and took videos so all could enjoy, but I am afraid that then I would have a challenge getting them on the computer. I am not sure where our videos are on our new computer. I need a tutorial Larissa. Or Tracy. I am very special.
I need to get the girls breakfasted and off for their last day of school. Hurray hopefully we will have a super fun break. With lots of sledding, outdoor skating, and playing with our Christmas goodies.
4 comments:
they are adorable! i'm convinced that Christmas comes faster the older we get! it's crazy!! i'm starting Nov. 1st next year ... none of this waiting until after Thanksgiving! I'm thankful it's almost Christmas!!
Hey Mike,
This is Carrie Nielsen (schneider) and I was a friend of Kim's in high school. I found your blog through Emilys page and wanted to know if you had a way that I could get ahold of your darling sister? I would love to catch up...and by the way...I can't believe you are all grown up, a doctor, married with 2 kids and one on the way!!! What the heck!! Time sure does fly.
Anyway, let me know how I can reach her.
My email is c_nielsen74@hotmail.com
Merry Christmas Galbraiths. We hope everyone is doing well.
Kelly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you told Mads about Santa's sleigh and big gifts. Gonna use that next year for sure!
Post a Comment