Colt is starting to talk more and more... sometimes it is even intelligible.
The other night Mike was gone, and we were reading scriptures. We are trying to read the New Testament this year (with Sunday School... and we are only in Mark) Anyways, we got to the part where Christ is not in the tomb, and the angels are telling the Marys that they should go and tell the Apostles, and Peter in Galalee.....
And Colton starts yelling at me... "No, Peter..uh nh unu nuh a Galalee. Peter a Bpahmahnn. (which being interpreted is... Peter is not in Galalee, Peter is Spiderman!!!) And there ended our scripture reading for the night...
The kid knows his superheros.
4 comments:
That is hilarious. Amazing that he made that Peter connection. A super hero genius!!
i love it when "babies" start talking! and actually putting things together so cute! It was fun hanging out with you guys sat night too! You kids are so cute!
Okay, so I just happened upon your blog again - I have the site bookedmarked now - and that story is hilarious. Love this stage hey?
LOL!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment