Thursday, April 14, 2011

A moment of pure weakness

Last week I got a phone call from a lady in town. She was calling me about Halle's soccer team. When we signed up for soccer I had put down that I would be willing to be an assistant coach for her. I had allready said that I would be a coach for Mads. Well, no one else wanted to be Halle's coach, so low and behold, I get to be.
I have two little soccer teams, Halle's is Canada Flags, and Madison's is the Pumas. Halle's is all girls, Mads is co-ed. I spend about an hour M-Th with my teams. We pracitce one day a week, and have a game the other day.
I am so grateful to my mom for keeping Colton,( and Halle on Mad's soccer days). Next year, I would love to coach one of them, but perhaps not both!!!!!
Event though I am now busier than I had planned, I am really enjoying having my little people, and it makes me miss soccer SO much!!!

5 comments:

Emilee said...

This is the kind of time when it pays to be completely unathletic and uncoordinated. No one would even want me coaching a team. :) Good luck with your little soccer teams. I'm sure you are amazing!

Christal said...

Hey I just found your blog read the title and I knew it was going to be about soccer ha ha! You are awesome for doing it it's so hard to find good coaches! Fun blog and cute kids! Ttys

catherine hill said...

Sucker!!!! You need to burry the Fairbanks inside of you and learn to say no. So arenyou still coming to visit me?

LindsayB said...

EEKS! i just do alli's team, and this is year 3 with her, i'm not sure i love it. she informed me this week that next year she doesn't want me to be her coach. i took no offense.

Melanie said...

Awesome! What a great soccer mom you are!