Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth

Happy Fourth of July everyone.
We are happily in Canada now, and missed all of the fourth of July celebrations, but luckily we were here for the First of July which is Canada day here. It was so much fun. We will post pictures later. Mike loves our small town parade, and rodeo, and this year they even had a carnival like thing on Main street. (it was so small town Larissa). The kids are loving it. They even got to walk home from church today all by themselves. They thought that they were so big. Halle told me last night before bed, that she thought that the kids at church would think that she was So beautiful. I told her that of course they would. She seemed to think that they would want her autograph, and that they were all her fans. She is really funny. They start Swim Club tomorrow. It should be fun. One hour a day, five days a week, all summer for $20 a kid. I love small towns. We miss all our South Bend friends!!!! More pics when our stuff actually makes it here and we can get our computer up and running.

6 comments:

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

I am so glad you made it there safely. We miss you guys, I kept looking for you at Mt. Rushmore we got there Sunday afternoon. How's the new house? Is your furniture there yet?

The Gardner's said...

Yeah! I am glad that you got there safe! Sounds like you had a great Canada Day! The fourth was so different from last year. We only had a small row of kiddos to watch the fireworks!
Good luck getting all set up in your new place!

Bonnie said...

I miss, miss, miss you guys! I am so glad you are there safely and enjoying your small town! I can't wait to visit!

Hilary said...

Oh, I loved reading your blog and catching up with your going ons!! I love that you have a boy with trains and trucks :) The girls are darling as ever and you are still the mom I aspire to be. Derek grew a nasty mustache in honor of Mike's graduation and still wears his Raymond shirt. Good luck in Canada. Hope our paths meet up again soon, we sure miss you guys! XOXO

The Gardner's said...

McAward just gave his resignation (he's going full time at ND). There is an opening here in SB if anyone is interested :)

Kristen said...

Adorable. Sounds like you guys are having a blast in your new town!