Monday, April 26, 2010

Caribbean vacation

We recently went on a vacation tot he Caribbean. I had to go to a medical conference in Cancun, so Kelly insisted she come along. Darn. Anyway, here are a few pics. We'll add more text later. The beaches and ocean in Cancun are amazing.









I presented a poster at the conference (which was by far the largest poster known to man). Now, the Cancun airport gets to enjoy it.... since I accidentally left it there when mingling with immigration.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Is hauling around an enormous poster an "atypical cause of neck pain"? Because it seems like it would be.
Kelly, you look tanned and gorgeous. I'm glad you got such a lovely break.

Julie said...

I am so jealous! Mostly of the tan skin, wish I could find some sun :)

Melanie said...

Ahhh, Cancun! It looks like you both had a much needed break! Cancun is a SMALL airport--that sign must stick out like a sore thumb.