I am so happy tonight. I got to watch some tv, workout, and make a grocery list. Why does this make me happy you might ask? Well, it makes me happy because I am not painting, or priming, or installing new lights, or decorating, or even cleaning. This last month has felt a bit like a sprint to the finish line. We graduate from Fellowship this June, and have been planning on putting our house up on the market in March. We talked to our real estate agent and she HIGHLY recommended putting it up in Feb. I was not ready to put it up then, but we decided to take her advice and put it up in Feb. Since that decision, I have been repainting the upstairs, the trim, repainting doors, and deep cleaning grout. I have put up new lighting, and changed some outlets. I had Mike install a faucet, because I am NOT a plumber. I feel like every night has been filled with projects. But today, we have listed our house. We are still waiting for it to post on the MLS, but it is now out of my hands.

Why else am I happy? Mike just got off of the phone with a clinic in Canada. Whoa.... Did I just say CANADA. For those of you that know us well, you may be surprised. I just want to say that inspiration is a great thing. Mike during all of the home renovation projects, has been working on his application for licensure. He has it all sent in now. He has been talking to clinics in Lethbridge, and Milk River. And is planning on going up in a couple of weeks to interview. We are trying to sell our house, looking for a job, planning a move, and looking for a place to rent in good old Raymond. To all my Raymond friends - if you know of a place that is available in June or July... I would love some leads...
I need to go shower, and go to bed... happy... Now for showings.... Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Let me know if you and Colton need a place to chill during showings.
We wish for you a quickand painless sale! You deserve it! We love you guys!
Good luck! Wow, so you convinced him to go to Canada--its got to be the Olympic spirit or something! ;) I'm happy for you! I hope all goes well!
Way to go Kelly you are amazing! I'm going to miss you guys and look forward to visiting you in Canada! You are always welcome at my place during showings. I got to get in all the Kelly time I can before you leave :)
this is so exciting for you guys! RENT why rent, you know everybody else on the block is just living with the parents, just join! however the rental next to depews is empty so you better hurry up and live across the street from us!
Post a Comment