This is just so that I can keep these conversations and add more to my sidebar, without overwhelming people.
While watching Home Alone the other night for family movie night, I was asking Halle what would happen if she was home alone. She thought that she would do quite well.
I asked her what would happen when she pooed, who would wipe her bottom? (yes this is a problem at our home...)
She said "I guess I would have to figyo it out."
No more enabling on my part.
A conversation with one who will remain nameless.....
Me.. "Please quit picking your nose, and PLEASE stop eating it!"
Nameless one " Why?"
ME.. "It is so gross."
Nameless one "How do you know that it is gross? If you don't try it, you will never know if you like it!"
I guess I should think twice before I teach my kids "If you try it, you'll like it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment