As a fellow, I usually don't evaluate many athletes on the field during the game. Since I'm low man on the totem pole, I usually check out the injured athletes during half time, before/after the games and at practice during the week. Fellowship has been a great experience. It's been long days, every day, but I sure don't miss the pager going off in the middle of the night for an OB pt in labor. One of these days I'll be able to see my kids awake again! I smuggled my camera in to the game and took a few pics.
Notice the nice, awkward stance by the "Play Like a Champion sign". Should I have folded my arms (and looked a little more tough) or had my hand slapping the sign? Dangit!
With my friend and co-fellow Brad Sandella, during the pregame warmup...before the heavens opened. It poured! Worthy to note, we are the shortest fellows in the history of the program. Pretty sad when I'm the tall one!
Golden Tate. Can you think of a better name for a ND football player? Amazing performance.
One of the greatest feelings in life - to run down the tunnel and on to the field with the ND football team. Definitely one to remember! I love this picture - it shows the anticipation as the team prepares to steam the field. For those that know Manti Te'o, he's #5 (straight ahead).
ND preparing to score.
Token Huskie picuture for my Seattle friends and fam.
3 comments:
GO ND! What an exciting opportunity! We miss that ND fun!
Oh, My, Gosh. Those are spectacular pictures/moments. Shanda would stop just short of killing to get that close to Golden Tate...she has a healthy crush on him. So they are cool with you taking cameras down there? I am jealous, I would love to be down there, especially for the USC game coming up. Make sure to tape Jimmy's toe tight, no excuses I want a big dubya this weekend.
PS-we miss you guys.
I volunteered on campus usc game painting pink shamrocks with my sis who works there got all excited when the team walked the sidewalk from mass but you were not there.Gonna be out there in the rain this Sat too its a good cause but my motives are selfish would love to catch a glimpse of ole Dr G Please make sure you guys keep us posted where you go and as always you have a beautiful family miss you bad at bwc maybe I will get to see you walk the sidewalk with the team in their nice suits. Elizabeth A Ullery
Post a Comment