LOL - so cute!!! Emma just lost her second tooth (both on bottom). She willingly let Lance pull multiple times to get it out :-) Colton is looking so much bigger! I can't stand it!
That cracks me up too! Maybe someday my little guy will have a toothy smile...He's taking his sweet time. It makes Colton look so grown up!
We all miss you guys! I hope your having a great trip!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL - so cute!!! Emma just lost her second tooth (both on bottom). She willingly let Lance pull multiple times to get it out :-) Colton is looking so much bigger! I can't stand it!
That cracks me up too! Maybe someday my little guy will have a toothy smile...He's taking his sweet time. It makes Colton look so grown up!
We all miss you guys! I hope your having a great trip!
Post a Comment