Somehow, my baby grew up in the last eight years and is old enough to get baptized. We had her baptism a couple of weeks ago. It was a wonderful. We were able to have both sets of her grandparents come into town, and we had so much support from our ward/residency family too. Thank you all for making it such a special day.
Madison and Mike... before the baptism

After the baptism

Madison with both sets of grandparents

Madison, being a good big sister

Colton has found his voice.. I know, my life will never be the same. Thank heavens I don't think that he ever will crawl.
6 comments:
Ohhh, Maddie looks so beautiful! I'm so glad her special day went so well. We sure wish we could have been there. And that Colton... so adorable! We can't wait to meet him in just a few months. He and Cannon are sure to be best of friends! ;) Love you guys!
Awesome that both sets of grandparents could be there! Maddie glows with happiness! What a special day! One she will never forget. It's Maia's turn in a few weeks. She has been practicing in the bath tub.
Maddie is such a sweet girl! I just love her! Colton is so funny! I love his little voice!
Congratulations!!! A part of me still pictures Maddie at like 4 days old when you fed her pineapple juice. She's such a big, pretty girl now!
It's not hard to tell which parents or Mike's and which are Kelly's, is it? Good looking family back at least 2 generations. =)
Congratulations Maddie, how can you be eight already?? Love Colton's "da-da". How is miss Halle?
Hey there stranger!
My, what a darling blog you have! I am finally getting ours together and am browsing all the "great" ones for ideas. :) Your little Colton is just so cute, and I loved the baptism pics as well. Emily was baptized in December and it was wonderful.
Hope that all is going great for you guys. Miss you!
Post a Comment