Friday, August 1, 2008

Guy Smiley


Colton has a new trick. He can smile. Sometimes. If he is well fed. Then maybe you can get one out of him. It is a darling crooked smile.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie!!! I'm gonna bet he gets plenty of attention from the girls :)

Lance Jensen said...

Hi guys - I think little Colton looks a lot like Mike & Maddie! What a cutie! I wish I could come & hold him & see everyone! :-)

Bonnie said...

What a great smile! He is getting so big! You have such a cute little family!

SumGreater said...

He is cute! He looks loads like Mike. I always think my babies' smiles are going to be ruined when they get teeth, but then they get even cuter! Watch out world--Colton's coming!

Niki said...

Mike & Kelly-- We found your blog when we were doing some blog hopping. Do you remember us (your wall neighbors from Wymount)?? I'm sure with the thin wall you can remember the hours of piano playing done by Grant. Mike--we still love your game: "Mike's game." We share it with everybody, and even today someone called us and asked how to play it because they had a big group getting together. Your family is adorable. They grow so fast!!
--Grant and Niki Ely