As you will soon see she gets all of her musical talent from my side of the family. Kids sure make you proud. (she is singing "mom, can you please get me a hot dog?")
Is that how they get food in the house? I think I'd starve or drive everyone crazy with my lack of harmonics. I'm glad I found your blog. Your family is so great! I'm also tagging you, you can see what that entails on my blog - http://www.illoomination.blogspot.com/
8 comments:
That was so funny. Thank you for the translation in the text. She is as cute as ever.
Wow. Wow she should sing all of her requests. Who could say no to that voice? Cute family. Thanks for the updates!
That's so awesome. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now! She's got my vote.
She is too cute! I love it! If that wont get her a hotdog I don't know what will! I love it!
She needs to be the singer for the hotdog commercials! That is too cute and funny!
I'd vote for her :) I love her smile at the end.
Hilarious and very cute!!!
Is that how they get food in the house? I think I'd starve or drive everyone crazy with my lack of harmonics. I'm glad I found your blog. Your family is so great! I'm also tagging you, you can see what that entails on my blog - http://www.illoomination.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment