When Madison was two (and three) she was our "scientist". She was into everything. There was the diaper rash cream incident where she painted her whole body in diaper rash cream. The baby powder incident where she and a friend squirted a whole bottle of baby powder all over her friend's bedroom. Shampoo dumping onto carpets. Countless soap and sink experiments where there was always soap in the eyes and screaming. Neosporin, and Vaseline in the hair. Scissors and hair. And of course all the body art. She was busy, she was naughty, and I grew to fear silence with her.
.jpg)
Halle thus far has been nothing like that. If she is quiet, she is just playing with her stuffed animals under her blanket or in my bed... that is until lately. I am not sure what spurred this on, but we have been having more and more naughty incidences. She has been coloring on walls, library books, clothes, herself. She has been getting into soaps and lotions and rubbing them in her hair. She has been dumping out toiletries into the toilet, and then playing with the water.... And the difference in her doing this now, is that she knows that she is being naughty. And if I catch her, she runs to her room bawling, and hides in her bed.
At least it makes my life interesting. What would life be like if I had perfectly behaved children all the time? I probably would have nothing to blog about.
5 comments:
Yes, silence always means trouble in our house. I love Halle's hair. I thought Jordan got bed head...
I loved that Mads was into everything! She was such a unique toddler! :) Halle is just funny! My boys are pretty good about not making messes & getting into things (except of course when Teagen & Mads got into the powder), but I have a feeling little miss Liv will make up for all of that! She loves to make a mess!
Love ya!
Jen
I LOVE Halle's hair when it's all messed up. So awesome! I also really appreciate Halle because she always says she loves me and Jeff. I couldn't believe it today when she told Beck she loved him too! They've really come a long way. :)
Oh how funny. These mischevious kids eh? It's what I love about them actually. Thanks for the laugh.
Seriously Kelly, your blog is always so funny! Keep it up!
Post a Comment